Friday, October 19, 2012

Just Finished a New Painting and I WON something....

Well I recently completed this painting of a gorgeous golden retriever, the request form the client being that her Gus, be pictured in her garden, among her favorite potted plants.  Thus, the painting with the heavy floral background.  I tried to capture the very sweet nature and expression this dog has, (probably all goldens really) and get his individual look as well.  The owners just had it framed.




Secondly, I have never won anything in a blog giveaway before, and I am so happy I DID!  From The Enchanted Home, which not only has a store with gorgeous house accessories, but always has huge eye candy and interesting articles.  HERE.  I won a creative accessory or ornament.  I won something from Anita Rivera's shop,  Castles, Crowns and Cottages     A few of her things:







Happy Fall Day!  The weekend is starting out great! 

2 comments:

  1. GOOD AFTERNOON MARY!!

    Congratulations on being a winner of my giveaway via Tina at the Enchanted Home! She is just so kind and generous to have done this for us.

    It is super fun to win things in Blogland! I have won numerous lovely items from women all over the world. I believe you will be sending Tina your info? Contact me and we can discuss the giveaway!

    anita.chateau.rivera1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Are you the one that painted Tina's beautiful Teddy? Anita

    ReplyDelete