Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pugs!

Hello, happy Friday!!!  I am so excited to be interviewed on the beautiful Enchanted Home Blog!  I am incredibly flattered, her blog is one of the nicest out there, and such an incredible person!  Talented too!  http://theenchantedhome.blogspot.com/.

Is it just me, or are there pugs everywhere?  They are such amazing little creatures, and in design, interiors and art extensively.  Their unique look is so nicely captured in many things.
One of my favorite, of course, is Tina (from Enchanted home's) dining  room chairs.  The pugs add just the right character.



I just love this photo which was the Dutchess of Winsor's bedroom.  A little difficult to see, but the pug doll-pillows s are amazing.  (Photo from Sotheby's, they have reproduced the dolls and sell them in sets of three, for $295).  http://www.jmvintage.com/gifts/pugpillows.html



Handbags as well, very cute.




Of course these cuties from The Shop at Enchanted Home grace my Studio table.  I love them.








One day, I just may have to have a real pug of my own.


No, not a pug.  My fur kid who was staring at me while I typed about pugs.  No need to be jealous little one, I still love you too.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary! Just changed the address on my blog, thanks for letting me know. Thank you for feautring my pugs!! I love them and though the fabrics been on these chairs for many many years, I am finding it hard to part with them!!
    Just found out Beacon Hill still makes the fabric...yay!!
    And love the bookends you bought from me, they look wonderful.
    Thanks for today, and have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete